Marian Nowacki – Founder / President
As a soccer player: he played for Stal Mielec, the champion of Poland, with Grzegorz Lato, Henryk Kasperczak, Jan Domarski i Zygmunt Kukla: for Legia Warszawa – with Kazimerz Deyna, Lesław Ćmikiewicz, Robert Gadocha and Piotr Mowlik. With Arka Gdynia he won the Cup of Poland, together with Janusz Kupcewicz, Adam Musiał and Tomasz Korynt.
In the US he played in the professional Cleveland Force MISL league. He has been the President of the Polish American club, Cracovia Chicago. Together with Cracovia he organized the biggest soccer tournament of Polish American teams in the history of the United States, in which 33 clubs from the USA, Canada and Poland participated, including a team of players from the great Poland national team coached by Kazimierz Górski.
Marian Nowacki was the President of the Polish American Council of the Polish Olympic Committee during the Olympic Games in Atlanta in 1996. As a result of its activity, the Polish Olympic team had the best Olympic village in history, visited by such special guests as Juan Antonio Samaranch, the President of the International Olympic Committee, Aleksander Kwaśniewski, the President of the Republic of Poland, and all the Polish medalists of the Olympic Games in Atlanta.
Mr. Nowacki was the Director of the Polish National Alliance, the largest Polish Organization outside the Polish borders, with 250 thousand participants, having two banks of its own, two newspaper publications and two radio stations.
He was granted the Cross of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland. In 1996 he was honored by the Polish Olympic Team with a special “Olymp” Prize. During the 37 years of his career he had a lot of business achievements:
- The owner of a construction company providing contract work for the US government
- Co-founder of the Polish-American Chamber of Commerce
- Co-owner and President of the Supervisory Board of the Brewery in Namysłów
- Co-owner of Odra Opole Soccer Club
- President of the company promoting the “Sobieski” vodka on the US market, with the fastest and the highest increase of sales of vodka in the US history
- Before leaving for the US, he was a student of the Physical Education College in Gdańsk-Oliwa
- He has a diploma of the Assistant in Business and Administration of the Illinois State University
Business Executive with over 30 years of experience in Real Estate, Sport and political organizations. Former professional footballer with over 15 years of club and international football knowledge.
Business and Professional Experience
- Polish American Counsel of Polish Olympic Committee Atlanta 1996 – President
- Polish National Alliance – Director
- Polish American Chamber of Commerce – Co- Founder
- Pulaski Marketing Company – President – promoting “Sobieski” Vodka in USA Brewery Namyslow – Poland President & Supervisory Counsel Marian Professional Construction Owner & President
Experience as a Professional Player & Business Executive
- Odra Opole Co-Owner & President, First Division, Poland
- Cracovia Club Chicago – President
- Cleveland Force Major Indoor Soccer League (MISL) USA
- Arka Gdynia Winner of Polish Cup 1979
- Poland Legia Warsaw Ekstraklasa
- Poland Stal Mielec Winner & Champion Ekstraklasa
- Poland Poland Youth National Team